20 Inspirational Quotes by Abraham Lincoln to Motivate You to Greatness

 Here are 20 motivational quotes from Abraham Lincoln, each with a single line:

  1. "You cannot escape the responsibility of tomorrow by evading it today."
  2. "Whatever you are, be a good one."
  3. "I am a slow walker, but I never walk back."
  4. "My best friend is a person who will give me a book I have not read."
  5. "The best way to predict your future is to create it."
  6. "The best thing about the future is that it comes one day at a time."
  7. "I will prepare and someday my chance will come."
  8. "The ballot is stronger than the bullet."
  9. "I am not bound to win, but I am bound to be true."
  10. "I do not think much of a man who is not wiser today than he was yesterday."
  11. "When you reach the end of your rope, tie a knot and hang on."
  12. "My concern is not whether God is on our side; my greatest concern is to be on God's side."
  13. "I walk slowly, but I never walk backward."
  14. "I have been driven many times upon my knees by the overwhelming conviction that I had nowhere else to go."
  15. "In the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years."
  16. "Determine that the thing can and shall be done, and then we shall find the way."
  17. "Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt."
  18. "The probability that we may fail in the struggle ought not to deter us from the support of a cause we believe to be just."
  19. "The dogmas of the quiet past are inadequate to the stormy present. The occasion is piled high with difficulty, and we must rise with the occasion. As our case is new, so we must think anew and act anew."
  20. "Those who deny freedom to others deserve it not for themselves."

Comments