30+ Motivational Quotes by Elvis Presley to Inspire You to Live Life to the Fullest!

 Here are 20 motivational quotes by Elvis Presley with single lines:

  1. "Ambition is a dream with a V8 engine."
  2. "I don't know anything about music. In my line, you don't have to."
  3. "I can't help falling in love with you."
  4. "When things go wrong, don't go with them."
  5. "A little less conversation, a little more action please."
  6. "The image is one thing and the human being is another."
  7. "Wise men say, only fools rush in."
  8. "The truth is like the sun. You can shut it out for a time, but it ain't going away."
  9. "People ask me where I got my singing style. I didn't copy my style from anybody."
  10. "Happiness is knowing that you have the power to change your life, and having the courage to do it."
  11. "I don't know anything about politics. I just know what I read in the newspapers."
  12. "Rhythm is something you either have or don't have, but when you have it, you have it all over."
  13. "I'm not trying to be sexy. It's just my way of expressing myself when I move around."
  14. "It's not how much you have that makes people look up to you, it's who you are."
  15. "I don't believe in regrets. Regrets only bring you down."
  16. "Some people tap their feet, some people snap their fingers, and some people sway back and forth. I just sorta do 'em all together, I guess."
  17. "The important thing is not what others think of me, but what I think of myself."
  18. "It's not how long you live, but how you live that matters."
  19. "I don't have a message. My message is my music."
  20. "The only thing better than singing is more singing."
  21. "Ambition is a dream with a V8 engine."
  22. "The image is one thing and the human being is another. It's very hard to live up to an image."
  23. "When things go wrong, don't go with them."
  24. "I don't know anything about music. In my line you don't have to."
  25. "A little less conversation, a little more action, please."
  26. "Values are like fingerprints. Nobody's are the same, but you leave 'em all over everything you do."
  27. "Adversity is sometimes hard upon a man; but for one man who can stand prosperity, there are a hundred that will stand adversity."
  28. "I'm not trying to be sexy. It's just my way of expressing myself when I move around."
  29. "Truth is like the sun. You can shut it out for a time, but it ain't goin' away."
  30. "I ain't no saint, but I've tried never to do anything that would hurt my family or offend God."

Comments